October 10, 2009

Why am I Blogging? Seriously?

Exactly what am I doing here late at night, sitting at my computer? Don't I have enough on my plate with work and a family? Who is even going to read the silly thing? These are all the questions parading through my head and yet, here I am, typing away!

Maybe I'm here because I miss writing as much as I used to, you know... before kids.

Perhaps it's because I read enough blogs to respect their writers and want to attempt publishing a post or two myself.
 

When I really think about it, I come up with this: blogging gives me a way of putting my thoughts down into perpetual preservation. All the moments I choose to write about will forever be here.

Bear is little now, but someday I like to think that he will appreciate all (well almost all) of what I have written as a loving documentation of our daily life, our daily struggles and what it means to be a family.


If what I write is noteworthy to you too, then come along and join us; we're happy to have you with us during these moments we call life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs