December 23, 2009

Cookie Monsters X2

First off, a big shout out over to Shelly and the Lijit crew.  I had been struggling with getting a search box up on this blog that actually worked (the google widget did not, argh!).  A tip led me over to the Ljit site and now, less than a day later, I am all kinds of hooked up.  Gee thanks, Lijit!

Now you, charming blog readers, can search around my archives no problem.  Just scroll all the way down to the bottom of this blog and look for



So cookies, right?  Today we'll talk about cookies?  I have some others here with me who wanted to join in on the discussion...



Um, yeah.  Also...




My helpers and I have been hard at work baking for the holiday season: from gift giving, to snacking, to a cookie exchange party Bear and I attended last weekend, we have had Christmas cookies on the brain!  Now's my chance to dump pass along some of my cookie notes on to you in the hopes that my mind will make room for other holiday thoughts.  We'll see how well that goes...

If your pressed for time, try making these

















"Lemon Sprints"
1 box lemon cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 C canola oil
1t lemon flavoring or oil (or lemon juice)
powdered sugar

Mix up all but the sugar.  Roll golf ball size pieces in powdered sugar, place on greased cookie tray and bake @ 375* for 6-9 minutes.  It makes about 2 dozen.


If you are obsessed with Nutella like Bear and I, make these...



















Giada de Laurentiis Nutella Cookies


I had failed to mention I had a third helper in the kitchen recently.  Those hands up there?  Yeah, they're connected to...



My good friend J.  As far as the bag on her head?  I'm just gonna have to keep you in the dark a little longer.

1 comments:

shelly said...

Thanks for the shoutout, Tina! We really appreciate it, but moreover are glad you're happy. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else.

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs