December 31, 2009

Home again, home again

Phew!  That was a wonderful, fun, exhausting trip to see family.  Something I hadn't thought about happening since we arrived after the holiday weekend?


The replication of Christmas 3x over. 

Yup.  If you include the little celebration we had here on Christmas morning before Champ went to work, then we had Christmas 3 times; all of them complete with twinkling trees, scrumptious meals and bits of wrapping paper everywhere.

When all was said and done, we arrived back in our wooded (and very snowy) hamlet late last night.  Some awesome friends of ours are also here on an impromptu New Year's visit with us, so between festing with them, shoveling us out and catching up on sleep




I'll be taking some bloggy time off.  Wait though, before I go, remember this

Here's where some of those finds went...




Do you think my adorable niece liked them?
Have a great New Year and I'll see you on the flip side.


4 comments:

Shell said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Love the blog, I might have to try one in my time off. Love to the males in your life!

Pam B

Darlene said...

Hi T.J.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Sounds like you have had a bunch of great Christmas~es. Happy New Year to you. I am definitely trying the roast you have below. It sounds yummy and I got a new crock pot for Christmas. Mine was about 30 years old!!!!!

Michelle@Fromhousetohome said...

So glad you came by for a visit! I don't see why you need to share Picnik, just take the photo credits! :) I hope you are enjoying the beginning of a New Year!
~Michelle

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs