December 11, 2009

A Net For Catching Days

I have come to the end of another week and yet there is so much I'd like to tell you about before next Monday.  What, oh what shall I do? Why copy Ms. Breathnach's idea, of course!

If you haven't heard of her, don't worry, I will be talking about her and her amazing book "Simple Abundance" in the future. It is life changing I tell you!  For today though, I will just be tweaking one of her tips.

Breathnach suggests developing a "net for catching days" or a way to organize what it is one needs to do in a week's time.  I've already implemented the idea into my daily life and today I am going to set the concept in to place here on my blog. 

You know, in the hope that I can call myself ORGANIZED.

Enjoy this week's "Net For Catching Days" and if you would like to organize your to-do list with a "net for catching days" just contact me and I'll send you a copy of what I've made.



Bear experienced his first snow since being able to walk 













He celebrated St. Nicholas Day

































and he helped to find a very important tree from our yard





See you on Monday everyone!

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs