January 25, 2010

Gotta Love Mondays

Hey
are all you out there trying to tell me I should be away from my computer more often over the weekend?  

Because do you know how amazing it is to come back to my blog on a Monday and find I have 18 followers?!
Humor me here all you bloggers with a gazillion followers and all you readers who don't care one iota about my thoughts on followers...  Ahhh...

Alright I'm done, but since I introduced my other new followers this weekend, it seems only fair to give a shout out to Nic at Blessed With A Full House

Catherine Ann at Blessed Adventures  
and Tricia, my awesome cousin who I send a big WAHOO to out there in Nebraska!

Welcome girls and a hearty thank you to all my other followers.  Love ya all :)


Here's a sneak peek at why I was away from my computer all weekend:






















I was having way too much fun enjoying family food and fun! 

I'll be back in a bit with a "Not Me Monday" post.  Tah, Tah 'til then.  PS: Aren't the men in Champ's family just so darn cute?! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs