January 28, 2010

You Capture: Color

Photobucket











Happy Thursday everyone!  On top if it being that much closer to the weekend, Thursday also means it's "You Capture" time. 

Can I get a WoooHooo?!

This week's photography challenge was color, so if you're feeling a little glum be sure to head here.  All those splashes of color will be sure to give you a pick-me-up for the day.

I live in Vermont which means to us folks, color most certainly involves red barns...



 as in old red barns.



It means stop signs more likely found on buildings than being used as traffic guides...



and construction equipment left in wide open, photographic spaces.   



This week in one of my posts I mentioned the tale of how Champ and I ended up here, so I end with one of my favorite examples of color around town...



because it reminds me of how this wonderful version of the life I'm living all began.

22 comments:

Colleen said...

Wonderful color! I love the rusty, old lock on the barn door and whatever you did to make the construction truck look so artsy. Very cool.

I realized today that you were not on my blogger dashboard, so I ran over here to click that follow button! So glad that I did. :)

T.J. said...

Aww, thanks Colleen! I'm head over heels for my followers and subscribers :)

Nic said...

Great Pictures!! I LOVE old red barns!

Kellie Miller said...

I love old barns, the color and the history. Just beautiful!

Bunch of Barrons said...

Love those shots! Great job on the color. :)

Heather D said...

Such lovely photos! Great captures. Love the barn, and the school bus.

Melissa said...

Great shots! I love the lock on the barn and the kitty cat!!

Emmy said...

Such great color in all of those pictures! Very artistic

Kirsten said...

Thanks for sharing all your color. I love the old barns of the NE. They are beautiful.

Graceful said...

You have a fantastic eye -- love the yellow school bus! I'm so jealous of the fact that you live in VT -- MA native here!

Melissa said...

Your so very creative! Love them all!

alita said...

I'm fascinated with your barn pictures. Great! Oh and the construction vehicle. cool! I really like your blog TJ. Hope you don't mind if I follow you...

ToadMama said...

The barn pics are awesome. I really enjoy the unique perspectives and angles you use.

Abby said...

Wow, these are really good. I think my favorite is the first one, of the red barn. Great job!

Sarah Jones said...

I love them all! They are truly superb!!

Saj said...

I love those barns! It makes me think of my grandmother who was a very talented watercolor artist who loved to paint barns.

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

I love the treatment on these photos! They're lovely!

Sarah said...

AMAZING! I LOVE, love, love your captures!! All of them... so talented you are!

Lena said...

Beautiful! I love the second one down as well. So rustic.

Darlene said...

I LOVE your pictures. You have captured each one beautifully!!!♥

WackyMummy said...

Love old red barns! =)

dianne - bunny trails said...

Those are some beautiful shots!! I just love them all.

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs