January 21, 2010

You Capture: love around your home

Photobucket











Well, sure, I love my husband and my baby and my dogs and my health and my work and my...
but when Beth put out the photography challenge this week to capture love around the home...

I went totally materialistic (and enjoyed it).

I love am head over heels for my books.  Enough said. 


 
I love my stove.  Her name is Athena and she always helps me out of a bad mood.  She's like a good friend who knows when to offer comfort food.
 























Meet Avi...























I love him.  I grew him from a tiny avocado seed into what he is today.  He's handsome, isn't he? 

Then there's my stereo.  Who can live without music?  Thankfully, I don't have to (as my singing voice is A-trocious).


Oh, and did I mention how I love my teacups?  In my house, they aren't just for show, people.

























 Swing on over to I Should Be Folding Laundry to continue this love fest.  There are probably some entries there much more heartwarming and generous than mine!

9 comments:

Darlene said...

I LOVE seeing your love around your home..beautiful.♥

Graceful said...

Your photos are awesome -- love the one of Athena especially (and love that you named your stove!!!).

Colleen said...

I love what you did with the stereo picture. Avi is an inspiration! My daughter was just eyeing my latest avocado purchase and asking if she could plant the seed. I can't wait to show her your avocado plant.

Heidi said...

I love the teacups.

sdwaard said...

I love the sepia tone in the stove picture! With the beautiful back splash and other textures in the photo, it really makes it pop to me.
Thanks for sharing.

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

Hey, that's my stove, too! (Well, not THAT one.) How awesome is it to have the lower, in-case-of-dinner-party-preparation-emergency oven?

Megryansmom said...

I love that you named your stove. Mine is nameless as I DO NOT love it.

Pam said...

I love your stove, oh, that's right, I have the same one, thanks to the electrical talent of a mutual friend's husband! I LOVE this stove. Great pictures! If you want to some inspiration as Valentine's Day approaches check out Tania Lezak's wedding photography, http://www.lezakphotography.com/,she has great pictures of kid shots as well.

Life with Kaishon said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. I love your pretty things that you love. Your stove is to die for : ) And you teacups are precious : )

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs