February 03, 2010

The Naked Chef

We have had a lot going on here over the past few weeks.  Let me get you caught up...

I've already mentioned that carloads of Champ's awesome relative came to visit, but I didn't yet share this moment of giggles that Harry had with his Grammy and Pappy 
















nor this standoff he had with his cousin J












The following weekend, Sterling and Trot got to meet their newest furry friend, Eddie.  Sterling was clearly thrilled.


Bear and I took Eddie's owner, J and her friend Jto hit the slopes.















Even when she was taking a break, looked like a natural; to think it was her first time ever on a board!


And finally this week, Bear and I were hard at work making birthday presents for Auntie S.  

 

Things began well, but slowly degraded as somewhere along the way, Bear lost his pants.  I would like to point out here that he did kept his apron on. 

Montessori would be proud.

We ended up with two finished products.  Cookies that we actually gave to Auntie S...
 


and cookies personally made by Bear that at the last minute he decided he wanted back...

 

Luckily Auntie S was understanding about it.
She's cool like that.

8 comments:

Taylor said...

Follow you? Of course!

I am thrilled to be following your sweet and wonderful blog :)

Can't wait to read more!

Nic said...

LOL! I sure he looked adorable and the cookies look yummy! I'm sure Auntie was tickled with them!

Emmy said...

Hey after all that hard work, it is hard to give them away :)

Colleen said...

I absolutely adore that first photo! Frame it!!

Jennifer Campbell said...

Oh my goodness... Bear looks so cute with his grandparents... that pic is priceless... those cookies look delicious!!!

Erin said...

The photos are great and I love the strawberry cookies---and those little naked legs!

Pam said...

Cooking with kids is great! The experiences that you are providing to him are priceless!

Darlene said...

I absolutely LOVE that first picture....so sweet! It looks like he worked really, REALLY hard on those cute cookies. I can see why he couldn't give them away!!!

What fun on the slopes!

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs