February 14, 2010

Not Me Monday



Hello all!   Hope everyone had a LOVEly Valentine's day.  Let's start this week with a rousing "Not Me" shall we?

Look...

It's a caged Bear!  The boy was not so smitten with the dog cage that he spent more time in it than the actual visiting dog did.  I mean, who would let their child do such a thing?  Although  Eddie was just fine with the fact that Bear preferred the cage since it mean he had a reason to sit on the couch.


 


My computer recently developed a strange series of marks on the front of it.  I do not have a clue who could have drawn them.  Why it could not be the work of a young household member since that member absolutely understands and respects the NO TRESPASSING signs around his Mama's work space.


Are you all familiar with this product:


Well, not me, nope no way!   NOT EVEN IN A BLUE MOON would Bear take this thick balm and spread it all over his hair at nap time.  That boy knows he is expected to sleep during his nap, NOT smear that all over...
 







This!!!!




Furthermore, don't you even think for a second that my son would disobey me when he is to be napping.  He would never get so distracted during his nap time (yet remain so stealthily quiet, the little bugger) that it would lead to this scene of disarray:

 

 Why? Well because that would mean he figured out how to open his closet and create a makeshift stool which allowed him to reach a generally out of reach drawer.  Once reaching said drawer it would imply that Bear was able to open the drawer, remove his medical supply kit, unzip it and strew it's contents all over the bed.  I tell ya, it was not me who found that scene one day.  Nope, not me at all.

My spilling of the beans is brought to you courtesy of Mckmama.  Head over to her blog and hear what others are NOT doing.  And since you seem a little concerned: Bear was fine and none of the things he got in to would have severely hurt him or his health (well, except for the scissors I suppose).  The room is now baby toddler proofed again.

11 comments:

Nic said...

Laughing my tail off....LOL!!!!!!! Boy he's such a cute little bugger!

I'm NOT a VOLCANO! said...

LOL. I totally empathise with the bag balm episode. My kids did it with self warming KY massage oil. LOL

Graceful said...

This one cracked me up...especially the bag balm episode! That Bear is a busy guy, isn't he?!

I wanted to tell you, too, that I am "giving up" blog commenting and extraneous social media for Lent. I know, it sounds bizarre, but all the blog stuff has become a total addiction for me -- an addiction I have to break! So I am taking a hiatus. Not from writing my own blog...just from all the commenting, and blog hopping, twittering, etc. I wanted you to know so you wouldn't think I was being ungrateful and unsupportive if you stop by Graceful and I don't return the favor. The guilt in this endeavor is going to kill me!

Liz said...

Wow! That sounds exactly like something my little boy would do. Hope you got the marker off the laptop!

He sure is a cutie, either way. ;)

Thanks for finding me! I can't wait to see what else your little guy does. Cute family!!

Liz
Loving This Mom Stuff

Kate said...

Bear will have the most wonderfully soft scalp now.....

blueviolet said...

He reminds me of me when I was younger! I was SO naughty!!!

I know exactly what that bag balm is so I can imagine what a joy that was to clean out of his hair!

Colleen said...

LOL!!

Darlene said...

Oh I am cracking up over Bear's antics.

Kate@AndThenIWasaMom.com said...

Bear must know that having Bag Balm-ed hair just draws attention to those gorgeous baby blues. Seriously, I need to get contact lenses in that color.

laney said...

I am trying to find Bag Balm! I just read about it in our local paper and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I'm cracking up with Bear's michievous behaviors because it is all to familiar...it looks like he is hitting his terrible twos!!! Good Luck!!! :)

Pam said...

It reminds me of the book It Wasn't My Fault by Helen Lester. So silly ..........
Description:
When accidents happen to Murdley Gurdson, they are usually his own fault, but when a bird lays an egg on Murdley's head one day, he tries hard to find someone else to blame. Fortunately for you Bear is too young to blame anyone else...........smiles ..........

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs