March 19, 2010

5 Faves Friday

FFFpub copy



I have a blog friend, Caroline, from Frog-Photoblog.  As if she weren't super cool enough being from the UK, homeschooling her adorable children and having awesome photography skills, she recently created "5 faves Friday" as a way for us all to link up 5 favorite photos from the week. 

It has been an action packed week of photography and editing lessons for myself, so I figured what better way to end it than with a "5 Fave Friday"... 


                   (Kitchen Aid has the best customer service ever!  Look what 
         arrived at my house for free!!)








 (technically a month old, but hey, I edited it this week!)


 





(We made juice with raspberries- can you tell?)


Want in?  Head over to Frog-photoblog.  Enjoy your weekend and I'll meet you all back here on Monday!

12 comments:

Caroline (Frogmum) said...

So Cool TJ ~ thanks for joining in :D!! I ADORE that tree-sky-flare shot & the bird on the top just crowns it! When you look at where you have come in a month it is awesome!! Bear looks like a clown with all that raspberry face :D Brilliant re-cap of your week!

Mrs. Bird said...

Oooh, I might need to join up! Love that first photo!!

Nap Mom said...

Wow! You really took that tree picture? I ♥ it!

Leslie said...

i love these!!! especially the kitchenaid!!! i adore mine! the pictures of Bear are just too cute

alita said...

Mmmm raspberries! What an adorable face. That is how Domo looked today but instead of raspberries it was a big milk mustache and well a goatee, too.

VERY cute pic. What a great idea for Friday. I think I will join in next week. :)

Erin said...

oh, the tree. I'm in love. You are talented, my friend!

Jennifer Campbell said...

Wow!!! What amazing pictures... I want to learn... great job!

Catherine Anne said...

I love the photos! They are great!!!! You make me laugh, loved the comment on my page. Pack up and come on! lol. If only we lived closer we could get the fam together and play! Until then we will play in our blog world~

Colleen said...

Amazing what you can do with a point and shoot and a little editing. I love the tree shot!

Mama Zen said...

Excellent pictures!

Pam said...

Love the kitchen aid too!
Can't live without it!

laney said...

Great pictures!

I think I might have to join in this week. Sounds like fun!!!

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs