March 25, 2010

You Capture: moments

Photobucket











In honor of this week's theme "Moments" (hosted by the awesome Beth over at I Should Be Folding Laundry) I present:

             "A Wagon Tale"

The tale begins with a free and Springlike moment that the gang and I decided to take advantage of:

We went on a walk in the neighborhood.



It was a rather nice walk, complete with some lovely weather (for Vermont standards).  Please note, Trot likes to help pull the wagon, Sterling likes to pretend she is strong enough to pull the wagon.

As we stroll down the dirt road admiring things to our right AND our left, the moments pass.  Suddenly 30 minutes have gone by.

Sterling decides


she would rather ride IN the wagon than walk.  Bear is happily surprised by this.  We continue on.


Moments turn in to an hour and SOMEONE decides that she truly prefers the wagon over walking.  Trot and I begrudgingly agree and continue to pull the chariot wagon.

We eventually arrive home whereupon we heartily eat up our lunch and all lay down for naps.  The only problem being SOMEONE forgot to put the wagon back in the shed and of course once she realizes it, the moment has already passed and it's begun to snow...



 THE END.

18 comments:

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

Ooooh, I want to eat Bear up in his little hat. So CUTE.

Also, Mommy must have some hardcore muscles after pulling two beings that far for that long.

Julie said...

I love that! Why walk when you can get a ride, right? I love the black and white one.

Nap Mom said...

Good for you! I don't go out in cold weather like that! How nice of Bear to share his wagon!

Caroline (Frogmum) said...

Awesome post. I love the first picture and the BW ~ really nicely taken :D I can't believe you are still getting snow ~ poor you! :( But at least you had an hour of 'outside' worthy weather :D

Mrs. Bird said...

I love that photo of Sterline getting in the wagon! Brrr, it looks cold! It snowed here yesterday too :(

Colleen said...

The expression on Bear's face when his wagon got invaded is priceless. I also love the wagon in the snow. Not that the snow is all that welcome this time of the year, but a great shot, nonetheless. (Weird word... nonetheless. I don't think I've ever typed it before.)

Jen said...

How funny! Your little one sure is cute in the wagon though!

Bec said...

This made me laugh! My aunt and uncle travelled a lot and had two large dogs. When the one got to old to jump into the back of the truck they bought him a HORSE TRAILER to travel around in!

http://www.theiheartblog.com

Jenilee said...

so funny. what a memorable walk! and your little guy looks completely content riding in the wagon with the dog. :) cute post!

Kim Perea said...

That is too fun!! I love the dog in the wagon!!

Kate said...

I loved this story. You have trees in Vermont! Not many trees here, but it did snow yesterday in West Texas. The dogs and Bear are so adorable..wish I could have walked with you. That would be right up my alley. Great pics.

Shell said...

You take such amazing pics!

Pam said...

More snow! Somebody needs to tell someone that Spring started the other day!

Pam
http://teachingreaderstothink.blogspot.com/

Leslie said...

i love these pictures...that cute puppy in the wagon is too much

patty said...

do you really use a point and shoot??? fabulous photos! really! i am partial to the last-the contrast of the red and white is beautiful!

Jennifer Campbell said...

You are doing such a fabulous job with your photography... wow!!! Love the fun pictures!!!

blueviolet said...

That just had me cracking up!!! HILARIOUS!

laney said...

You did an awesome job capturing priceless moments with Bear and the pups! I love the b/w...Bear looks so precious! Great job!

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs