April 26, 2010

Buttons are so square

So I spent my weekend warming myself in front of our inaugural Spring bonfire, planting my carrot and beet seeds and creating this...

Any Given Moment tips button

Yippee my blog now has a button and I met my first blogging goal!  See it over there on the sidebar?  Feel free to take one and give it a good home.  My bird only needs love and a few jelly beans to survive just fine.

 

Also?  I had won a giveaway over on Jenilee's blog and got it in the mail this week.  It was the very first thing I have ever won on someone's blog and I was super excited!  Thanks again Jenilee!!!!   

Dad listen up, this is mainly for you: I migrated all of Bear's stats over from where they had been.  You can keep up with his crazy growing body any time you want by finding this picture  over on my side bar and then clicking on 2009.  His stats are located in September.  So since I gave you a shout out, feel free to leave a comment (wink, wink)!

Welcome to all of my newest followers/subscribers.  I am thrilled to have you along!!  As usual, if I'm not following any of you back, it means I've been unable to link up.  Just send me an e-mail with your blog address and I'll move into your digs ASAP.  Same goes for anyone who takes a button, please let me know if you've added me to your blogroll (in any form) so I can return the favor.

And Karen from This Old House I'm sending you an SOS... hello?  hello?  For some reason my link to you is frozen and I'm not getting any feeds.  If you're out there, I miss you!

This concludes the test of the bloggy broadcast system, I will be back to my regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow.  Thank You. 

13 comments:

Tracie said...

I'm jealous of your seed planting. We tried container gardening last year and it was an epic FAIL. Guess I'll be sticking with the farmer's market this year.

Pam said...

Love starting the garden. Swiss chard and lettuce are now popping up here.

alita said...

Oh a bonfire, FUN!!!! I also love your bloggy button. It will go up in my favorite blog list tab on top. woot-woot! I will make sure to feed the birdy some left over jelly beans that the boys have forgotten about.

Just One Week said...

Oooh - I've been meaning to make a button and don't even know where to start! Very impressive!

Stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

Shell said...

Grabbing your button! So cute!

Colleen said...

I'm impressed! I'll grab that button and put it....ummm.... somewhere. :) Seriously, I'm rethinking my blog set-up, so I'll grab it for now and find a temporary home for it until I can find it's proper place of prominence.

Now you've got me wondering... do I want a blog button of my very own? I don't know. I haven't given it much thought until now.

Yellow House said...

Congrats on meeting your first blog goal! How exciting!! How does one go about making a blog button? You are so high-tech! :)

Jennifer Campbell said...

Wow... you are just amazing. I want to learn how to create all those lovely things... time for a class?

Kate said...

Congrats on your blog goal, TJ. Great job!

Just Lisa said...

Beautiful button! Good job!

I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

JoeyRes said...

Beautiful button! I'm following you now too!

Darlene said...

Your new blog button is great!! Congratulations on your win!!

Jenilee said...

I'm going to grab your button! :)

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs