April 22, 2010

You Capture: sweet

Photobucket











Ahhh...   I do love to shake things up in my life, but it is still so lovely to revisit routine.  Oh "You Capture", how I have missed you!

This week's theme is SWEET a perfect choice for me to be reentering on.


I might like to think I don't need sugar in my life, but friends, I do, I do.  I need like, 25 pounds of the stuff at a time...



to bake treats like Hot Cross Buns.  I mean, look at these things!  If you had sugar in your house, would you be able to resist baking (or at least eating) these bits of Heaven?  I think not.















Or we can avoid the calories all together and go for another meaning of the word.



 but any way you look at it,

  
Sweet is certainly a fun word to photograph.

Head to Beth's for more sweet shots and fill your day with sugar and spice and everything nice. Tah, Tah for now!
 

22 comments:

ohabbyreally said...

Those hot cross buns look delicious!

Aimee said...

Love sugar, love hot cross buns, love the pictures .... and I love the Catty football sweatshirt ;)

Mama Zen said...

What is life without a little sugar?

Shell said...

Love these pics!

I have such a sweet tooth. I'm already thinking about what I get to have for dessert tonight!

Colleen said...

That sure is a lot of sugar, but it does get used doesn't it? Those hot cross buns look wonderful. I love the angle that you used in that shot.

Misty said...

GREAT captures! I adore the peeps :)

alita said...

Sweet is a fun topic to photograph. I agree 100% and I love sugar, too. Not the fake kind which is too bad. My dad has type II diabetes. I try to watch my sugar intake.

Those hot cross buns look magnificent. You have the recipe to share I'm sure... right?!? ha... no but seriously. YUM!

Bec said...

The peeps with the birdhouse made me smile ;)

Kayla Sue said...

I too, would be lost without sugar:) Great shots!

Dcan said...

I love sugar too, but where do you store 25 lbs of it?! Great shots this week.

Kate said...

OMG...I want a hot cross bun right now. I NEED a hot cross bun right now! Green peeps-how much fun. Sweet photos, TJ.

Jen said...

Those hot cross buns look wonderful!

blueviolet said...

You certainly put the extra sugar in sweet here! :)

Jenilee said...

mmm... those rolls and some coffee... great pictures!

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

There is a lot of sweet in this post!

Yellow House said...

Love it! Couldn't have written "sweet" better myself. Everything from sugar to Peeps!

Sarah said...

I need sugar too. like. NEED. :) awesome captures, as ALWAYS!

Liz (Loving Mom 2 Boys) said...

I love all these pictures!!! I think I need to make some hot cross buns now :)

sdwaard said...

I've never made hot cross buns but they look delicious!

Pam said...

Love the peeps, especially when they get stale and hard. Hope your Spring has been fun!

Caroline (Frogmum) said...

Your baking never ceases to amaze me ~ I resist cooking vehemently, but then nothing I cook ever looks like that!

Jess said...

I am loving those peeps all lined up in front of their home (or are they travelling and staying at a hotel?). The angle you got them at, and the colors are great!

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs