May 21, 2010

He's...

HOME!!!


Yesterday was long, very long, but it barely matters any more.  Trot is home and responsive and even eating a bit.  He will have variations of a cast (all the way to his tipy toes!) from now until forever the end of summer and then have to deal with getting back to a form of normal, but whatever- I don't even care.

I'm gonna focus on this moment, tonight. 

He's HOMEWe got to finally pick him up at 4:00 today and ever since then I haven't been able to get enough of him.


Welcome home, Trot.  Don't you worry- we will travel this new road together.  Cross my heart.


Have a great weekend everyone- you can bet I most certainly will :)  Can't wait to get back to normal (ha!) with all of you next week!

14 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh bless his doggy heart! I just want to pet him! Hope he settles in and heals quickly :)

Mimi said...

I'm so happy he's home! My schnauzer has his own blog, so I understand your dog love!

I'm stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

hippie mommie said...

Oh! I'm soooo happy!! He looks like such a trooper!! :)

Kate said...

I think I saw Trot's tail wag! Blessed day!

Chana said...

Oh that sweetie! What a brave guy! I'm sure he is so thrilled to be home with you too. Bless his heart!

alita said...

You spend some Q time with your baby! I'm glad he is going to be just fine.

Amy said...

So glad to hear he's home. I'm sure he will get all the love and attention he needs from you and your family!

Colleen said...

Poor poor puppy. Look at all the love and spoiling he's going to get this summer. I'm glad he's back and on the mend.

Yellow House said...

I want to give him a hug! Let the homecoming spoiling commence! In honor of Trot, I will go give my dog a snuggle now too. :) Hang in there - I know this is hard.

Pam said...

Glad to hear he is "on the mend". Miss you!

Pam

So Pickin' Cute said...

Yay Trot!!! I'm happy for you all. :)

Jennifer Campbell said...

I am so happy for you! I am sure you are all having a wonderful weekend together!

Erin said...

Oh TJ! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYY~!
i love that top photo of him, what a cutie. poor thing, though. but he's lucky to have you to take such good care of him. keep us posted! xoxoxoxox

p.s. talk SOON, i swear!~

Jennifer said...

awww my old lady friend eerling looking on is sweet.

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs