May 10, 2010

What I didn't mention on Friday...

is that due to a bunch of reasons, last week Champ and I made a game time decision to head to Pennsylvania for the weekend to spend time with our family (it's so handy that both family sets live within a few miles of each other).

It was hectic and wonderful and productive AND I EVEN GOT TO SEE ONE OF THESE

              (now if that can't brighten someone's day, nothing can)

 
Tomorrow I will be back to my blogalicious self, but for today let me sign off from the electronic world by sending HELLOS to all of you.  I hope you had great weekends, no matter how you celebrated them.

If you are anything like Champ, Bear and I

                           (visiting family is SO exhausting)

you'll be using today to recover!  Moms, Dads, Grandparents, siblings, nieces - you know I say that lovingly, right?  ;)

Love to you all XOXO

***comments are closed***

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs