August 05, 2010

“Love that dirty water…”

Boy oh boy has it been a whirlwind few weeks!  I’m back from my latest adventure and while I can’t share all of it, let me tell you about one of the more exciting parts...

entering the field

Bear had his very first visit to Fenway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our dear, dear friends S and C invited us to attend a Red Sox game with them and a few other of our mutual friends.

    (S and C clearly happy about getting the group of us together.)

We were happy to oblige and after a little reorganization on the home front, we were on our wayBear had a lot of firsts on game day: from being in Boston,


to riding subways and buses,

subway stare

to attending his first Red Sox game and enjoying ballpark food.

chow hound

The lucky little Dirt Dog even got to set foot on the hallowed infield!!!!

   (telling the attendant which way he will charge if she lets go)

I was in a good mood even though my adored #33, Jason Varitek, was STILL out with a broken foot.  Oh well- Victor Martinez made a good show of it instead.  Heal up 'Tek (don't laugh I'm SURE Jason must read my blog since I'm a huge fan of his and all).

Martinez

All in all, it was a great day to be at Fenway... “Oh Boston your my home” (or at least you feel homey to me every time I visit)!

fenway family

In the playbook for next week?

1. catch up on all the blog reading I’ve missed
2. get my awards post up and reveal a few secrets along the way…
3. secrets like a gorgeous prize I won
AND
4. gorgeous bloggy friends I met- IN PERSON!!!!!!


See you then!

16 comments:

Erin said...

as usual, the photos are priceless. love the ones of the 3 of you. you're all so cute, and you are so TINY!

and i'm grumbly and jealous b/c you got to meet some other bloggers, and I wasn't one of them. pout.

looks like you all had a blast!

Kate said...

Bear in the subway is my favorite. Great photos! Boston is totally awesome...I'm grumbly and jealous too. Did you use your IGOGIRL or whatever it's called? Maybe you shouldn't say....TMI and all.
Glad you had a great vacation.

Brooke G. said...

That looks like such a great time! :D Great shots and love the cool effects with the editing.

Emmy said...

Welcome back and so happy you had such a great time!

The Keierleber Characters said...

So bummed we weren't able to be there at that time!!! Oh well, since we both have adopted Boston as our home- we will just have to make a trip up there to meet each other!!!

Darlene said...

It looks and sounds like ALL of you had a GREAT time!!

Christa said...

Just checked in and LOVED finding such a perfect weekend recap!! The hot dog picture is clearly my favorite. We adore you guys and can't wait to do it all over again! Love and hugs to Bear :)

Colleen said...

FUN!!! I love seeing all the pictures of bear especially now that I have seen him in "live 3-D action"!!! (That was too much fun, by the way!)

What a busy summer you are having.

I feel the need to end this comment with something like "miss you" or "see you soon." Unfortunately, the latter isn't happening, but the "miss you" holds true!

Jennifer Campbell said...

Wow... how exciting for all of you!!! I am glad you are back! So, I am totally not wishing away summer at all... but creating gifts now while I have time. I finished back to school, working on halloween and hope to do christmas before the year begins! Can't wait to hear all those exciting things you said you will be posting soon!

Alita- Da Mainiacs said...

Fenway!!! :)

Well at least you aren't part of the darkside (I LOATHE all things YANKEE)

Looks like a rip roarin time.

Joey @ Big Teeth and Clouds said...

Awesome! Looks like Bear had a wonderful time. It must be nice seeing major league baseball.

That was a knock on the Pittsburgh Pirates which as a Pittsburgher I am required to make at every opportunity.

Graceful said...

Wow, that looks like a good time. Can you believe I lived in Massachusetts for 33 years and never visited Fenway Park? What is the matter with me???

Corve DaCosta said...

Seems like fun

Gina F said...

How Fun!!! You guys look like you had a great time. Love the photos!! Thanks for sharing!!!

~Gina~
motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

Nap Mom said...

Ah... so how was the game with the little one? We are wondering if Brody (2.5 years old) is still too young to have fun.

Jennifer said...

The In-field! Go Bear!

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs