September 25, 2010

A Wedding Tale (to the tune of "The Animal Fair"- begin humming now!)

We went to a wedding down there-


Cousin K and G were both there.


 The audience did swoon


during a Harvest Moon


for children with curls and blonde hair.


The guest all went kerplunk

















to tables where toasts were drunk.


And the best view to see


while folks chatted with glee?


The couple's quiet, sweet spunk!


Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. M!!!!

Can you tell how fun the wedding was?  Did you see my newest niece, C, in the pictures?  Champ and I were so very proud of Bear and we all had a rip roaring time- the night felt long and yet our visit was all too short.

Isn't that how lovely times always go?!

Have a great weekend everyone!  I'll soon be swinging by to say hello to all my bloggy friends :)  

15 comments:

Mrs. Bird said...

Good to see you, and that you had a good time!

Leslie said...

what a lovely bunch of pictures...it sure does look like a good time. have not seen you about blogland in awhile. it is good to know you are still out there.

Jenilee said...

fun wedding pictures! I love how you blogged them! :) what a cute couple :)

Jenilee said...

you look great too!

Winn (aka Koreen) said...

That looks like a fun wedding! So good to get out and have those rip-roaring times.

Colleen said...

Well, hello, hello, hello!!! So glad to see you again. Missed you, you know. The pictures are wonderful. Looks like you've had a busy and fun summer.

Kate said...

Hey girl! Good times. You are blessed!amen

Jennifer said...

I love the kids table!

Alita said...

Woo-hoo!! There you were in my reader and I must say it was a nice hello. Such lovely photos of a lovely time I am sure. Loved your dress. Lookin forward to seein ya when I see ya again. I know how busy life can be :)

Emmy said...

What a cute recap of the wedding. Love that little table!

laney said...

Love outdoor weddings! Looked like fun...Bear was too cute!

Kate said...

Okay, so it's official: Bear could not get any cuter. SWOON

Coffee Slut said...

Beautiful photos! Looks like you had a great time!

I tagged you for a meme on my blog!

Julie said...

Beautiful pics! Glad to see you back on here :).

Graceful said...

Hey there TJ -- just stopping by to say hi...haven't been by for a bit. Hope you are weel -- the wedding looks super cute. Love the guy wearing flip flops -- that's my kind of formal footwear!

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs