January 13, 2011

You Capture: Doorways

I can hardly believe it.

Me?  back for “You Capture”?

YOU BETCHA! 

Well at least for this week, but I’ll take it.  Plus, the theme for this week is “Doorways” and that’s kinda apropos for me right now.

red door

(see my fun, red back door?)

I took these pictures earlier this week. You know, before we got SLAMMED on Wednesday with lots of gorgeous snow.  Good thing too, cuz had I taken them any time beyond Tuesday, there would have been no visible doorways to speak of!

side deck
(that watering can comes in really handy in... JANUARY!!)

There you have it; my exciting, if flat, reentry into my photography journey.  Want more?  Head on over to Beth’s at “I Should Be Folding Laundry”. 

PS: It’s true, my comments are closed for the time being.  I love you all, you know I do, I just need to simplify my blog life and eliminating the guilt to respond to everyone has helped.  Don’t hesitate to drop me an e-mail whenever you wish, though!!!

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs