January 22, 2011

You Capture:Circles

Ok, just so you know I didn't intentionally mean to ignore you all week!

Sometimes I just can't quite catch a bloggy break and this particular time, my computer battery charger decided to die which then caused my computer to call it a day.

I'm almost ashamed to admit it was a difficult week dealing with NO Internet access for anything.  SHEESH!!

Currently, I am borrowing a battery charger from a friend, so lets celebrate the moment and talk about the "You Capture I missed.  We NEED to talk about it because I"LL BE DARNED if I'm going to miss posting pictures after I spent a bit of my week taking photos for it!!!!

At this point, I'm not editing or even cropping these because it's already Saturday and the point is moot.  So here they are, raw and ready, SOOC shots for the You Capture challenge this week: "Circles".

  
 Mmmmm, some rolls I made for dinner



Circles found in my continued attempt to drink tea (not coffee) 90% of the time




and the sweetest circular spots on our neighbor dog, Brody, who was up for the weekend. 

Yeah, thrilling post, I know, but I had to get it up for posterity's sake!  Thanks for bearing with me and keep your fingers crossed that I will be "seeing" you next week, oh and as usual, head on over to I Should Be Folding Laundry for more circular shots.

Enjoy the Weekend everyone!

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs