February 10, 2011

You Capture: Cold

Thankfully I like the cold and snow (most days), otherwise living in Vermont would be a small problem to say the least.

Better still, it's easier to embrace the chill and bitter white when encouraged to photograph it.  So maybe I owe "You Capture" a thanks?  Maybe.  But I'm not fully sold on the whole yanking off gloves to snap shots of icy things.


  Fingers getting a bit cold.



Fingers feel like icicles.



Wait, I still have fingers?  This is when I decided to warm up the cold a little bit...



Ahh, that's better.  Cold, but with a hearty dose of warm love from Grammy.


Photobucket


Still not sure about an out and out "Thank You" to You Capture, but I will admit it got me to put down my cocoa and pick up my camera this week!!

Got your parka on?  Good!  Head here for more cold weather photography.

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs