March 29, 2011

Comment Contract



Attention all you Pats, Michelles, Steves and Tracies out there (also, every other possible name) it's time I set the record straight on an important blog matter and I need you to be either on board or ready to read this and weep.  Look alive, folks 'cuz I'm laying my comment contract out there today!  I'll go first:

I the blogger, promise to love and cherish each and every word you might leave me.  I promise to read each comment and be thankful for it's existence.  I will obey the laws of REAL LIFE and not feel guilty at the fact many comments will go unanswered, even neglected, but never unappreciated. 

Now it's your turn:

You, the reader promise to continue to enjoy reading "Any Given Moment" and to only feel the need to leave a comment if the spirit moves you.  You agree to be content in the knowledge that no comment is required from you to ensure a warm place in my heart.  Furthermore, you are entitled to go weeks, even months without commenting; especially if you notice I am not keeping up the pace over at your blog.

Agreed?  Good!  I'll consider you signed on.  Here, I'll sign too...

17 comments:

Mrs. Bird said...

Lol. Touche!

blueviolet said...

You worry too much about this! Silly girl!

Colleen said...

Agreed! And I might just need to steal this for my blog as well.

Jessa said...

Love it! I feel guilty that I don't answer emails or post a comment on everything I read.

Julie said...

I'm in! :) Love your new sidebar pics.

Leslie said...

agreed...and you know that i will be thrilled to comment or not comment and know that you love me still!!!!

Kate said...

I never expect you to comment on my 'comment'. That seems a little much!

Jennifer Campbell said...

Love that we can comment again!!!

Jane's In The Jungle said...

LOL, you crack me up! Love this.....signed.

Winn (aka Koreen) said...

I like this... too funny!

I'll sign on too. Always happy to see you when you swing my way. ;)

Emmy said...

Too funny. I am behind on blog reading but am not feeling too bad as I have been spending more time with my kids...well and playing Ranch Rush 2 on my iPad :)

Amy said...

Love this post! Btw- want to see your hair cut!

Kate said...

Excellent idea. At some point, if a person isn't careful, the "fun" kind of falls out of "blogging."

(Okay, so there is no f or u or n in "blogging." BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN.)

Plymouth Air Conditioner Compressor said...

It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Mama Zen said...

Sounds good to me!

Lady Jennie said...

Very good!

sam said...

I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.
1977 Chevrolet Biscayne AC Compressor

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs