April 21, 2011

This chicky says Happy Easter

Hi all!  Flying in quick (you'll get my pun soon enough) with a sweet Easter activity.  I needed some kind of little something for Bear to make for Easter.  

It needed to be quick. fun. And simple.

I stumbled upon a cute chick craft posted by Becky over at Rub Some Dirt On It, and jumpin' jellybeans it was a perfect fit!

  
Bear and his little buddy happily created QUITE A FEW of these to pass out to all their beloved family members.  I tweaked the directions a bit because... honestly?  I love when toddlers paint (I don't even jest) and because we had some felt scraps hanging around.  

Some of the chicks were a little standoffish with each other
 


but for the most part the chicks were pleased and we achieved a -harmonious toddlers, happily made -Easter project.


Champ, Bear and I will be spending these Holy Days with our family and I will be taking a break from blogging until next week.  Enjoy your weekend and to those of you who observe Easter, have a blessed one!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! Awesome! Thanks for linking back to me! :) I'm so glad that you did so well with this and that you had such a creative good time!! :) Hooray!

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Soooooooo cute!!!

Wishes for you to enjoy your family this weekend!!!

Gentle hugs,
.♥.

Mama Zen said...

How adorable!

Have a wonderful Easter!

earlie said...

Very nice...well done..and advance happy easter sunday to you and your family.

Colleen said...

Looks like fun. I hope you had a wonderful easter!

Emmy said...

So so cute! Hope your Easter was wonderful

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs