July 12, 2011

It was Bear's birthday, but...

I've been dreaming of it for over 4 years.


Started saving up for it, and then Life happened.
Began to save again, tried to remain positive.

And now, the wait is over, the ups and downs complete:
 

I OWN A CANON REBEL T2i!!!!!!!!!!!!
                           (Someone pinch me)


and while this is a pointless post besides announcing my new camera, I'll have you know that the announcement means oh so much to me.

(special thanks to my Dad who helped me with my purchase through a spectacular deal on reconditioned cameras offered to Canon employeesThanks again Dad!!!!)




13 comments:

blueviolet said...

You lucky, lucky girl!!!! Awesome!!!

Leslie said...

lucky girl!!! i know it has found a good home with you!

Colleen said...

Woohoo!! You did it!! I'm so glad you were finally able to get your camera. So excited for you!

smalltownmom said...

Good for you! Enjoy it! I got a new camera recently and I am loving it.

kate said...

Can't wait to see the fab pix on your blog, TJ!!

koreen said...

Oh yay! Awesome! So happy for you. :)

Emmy said...

Yea!! Enjoy it! Love it! You will be amazed at the pictures you get now.

Jess said...

Congrats TJ! You'll have a blast learning how to use it! :D

(Bear is allowed to hold it???)

Mama Zen said...

Congratulations! You are going to have so much fun with it!

Alita said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY CONGRATULATIONS CHICA!!!!!

Brooke said...

WOOT! Can't wait to see what you can do with that bad boy! :D
Congrats.

Jenilee said...

congrats!!! that is SOO awesome!

Graceful said...

Have to say, I'm kind wicked jealous of that! ;) Can't wait to see more results here.

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs