-It is already Thursday.- In the wee hours of the morning snuggled close to the baby, I awoke to spit up flowing into my mouth. I was amazed. It was gross.
-I roused to Champ changing the car's snow tires as we are estimated to get 6" of snow today. I don't know if I buy that, but it is snowing out and we do have baby A's doctor's appointment today, so snow tires it is.
- We've been finding dog vomit in the house on average about 2 times a day. Is it a ploy for attention or some delicious feast found outdoors? I'm not sure, but that too is gross.
- I have sushi and gossip plans with a girlfriend tonight (baring any blizzards). NO BOYS ALLOWED. It will be short and sweet since I am on a baby feed timer (no pumping for bottles just yet), but it will be rejuvenating!
- We have company arriving late tomorrow morning and through the weekend.- There's no way I'm going to get the birth story up before the end of this week.
- I would not be able to function without my Maya and Moby wraps
- thanks to those wraps, I've been in the kitchen making chili, granola and pumpkin pie. Fall comfort foods are the best, don't you think?!
All of this comes with the territory of a newborn. I remember that, too. A fond hello to all of you and may you not have a "spit up in your mouth" kind of day ;)
the sun rises over our lake