December 16, 2011

2 months. 5 months.

Now Ace, I understand that maybe this picture wasn't set up to your liking.  Baby B is already a few months older than you, so to place him in front like that makes you seem very much like a peanut.


However, I really don't see how that's any reason to take a swing at him.  You knocked the poor boy's tongue out.


No, I don't care that he babbled put downs to you and called you a "Mama's boy" (he's one too, you know), you still should not have thrown that left hook.  Learn for next time.


(thanks for the pictures, J!  Can't wait til we meet again.  Ace will bring his boxing gloves...)

7 comments:

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

Hilarious!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Awesome!

Leslie said...

ace is so gorgeous!!! awesome hook

Jenilee said...

what precious babies!! so cute! and lol, I loved your commentary!

Kate said...

Great lookin babies!

Jennifer said...

Hee hee hee I love this! I always wanted Baby B to make the blog! xoxoxox

Emmy said...

Lol! Hilarious post! And he is a brave boy taking on the bigger kid :)

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs