December 23, 2011

Loading up the sleigh

Readers, it's time.  Time for me to say goodbye to Molly and Samantha as I pass them on to the capable hands of my nieces.

                                                        (before)

Time too, for you my friends, to breath a sigh of relief as this will be my last American girl post (until a new one finds her straggly way to me here in the land of misfit toys) for a while.

                                                           (after)

This means the holidays must be upon us, so with that I wish you all a Merry Christmas!! Happy everything else, too!!
 Get your lists finished up


 and a good night's sleep


'cuz Santa's on his way!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for all your comments. You are a great bloggy friend. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year. I love reading your blog and seeing your pictures. Love the American girl Dolls!

smalltownme said...

You did a great job rehabbing those dolls. Merry Christmas!

Kate said...

You are inspiring and funny, TJ. Merry Christmas, sweet momma to you and your family!

Pam said...

Merry Christmas! Perhaps our paths will cross again in the New Year! Love, Pam and Steve

Emmy said...

Your nieces are going to love their aunt! Hope you had a wondeful Christmas

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs