January 01, 2012

Festing


Oh, it's been merry and bright for us this holiday.  With ever thankful hearts we celebrated Ace's first festive season and Bear's Norman Rockwell-like reaction to all the things that make Christmas magical.  We gathered with loved ones and led some of them back to Vermont where festivities continued long into each snow sprinkled night.  These moments?  These kind of moments are what I love best about Christmas. 

~ Trot oversees Christmas morning
~ New Year fireworks
~ after the presents are opened...
~ holiday breakfasts
~ checking in on our first house
~ Samantha is well received
~ helmeted holiday visits 
~ Vermont guests


Happy New Year.  May the magical moments continue...

ps: when my computer returns from the shop, I will return to blogging :)

6 comments:

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

Wonderful! And a happy, healthy, magical new year to you!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Merry Christmas! Happy new year!

Pam said...

Happy New Year!

Kate said...

Great post, T.J. Let's get with 2012!

Jennifer Campbell said...

Oh my.... love the boys... hope you had a fabulous Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Colleen said...

Looks wonderful. I loooove that Bear is still sporting the helmets. I think you should take the boys to the nearest Walmart photo studio (no...wait.. there's a point to this) and get a "real portrait session" 1980's style with Bear wearing his helmet while holding Ace. The visual just gives me the giggles. :) I bet the photo people wouldn't know what to do with you! :)

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs