February 13, 2012

Crafty Kisses for Valentine's Day

Attention: Grandparents and Great Aunts and Uncles are SO not allowed to read this post until the 15th.  You've been warned.
***************************************************

As for the rest of you, if you need a quick Valentine or two consider this:

A pocket full of Valentine Kisses.

There are variations all over the web, but here is my take on it.

Step 1: gather up some pockets.  I cut them out of old clothes that I had found at our dump (it's seriously set up like a free Thrift shop there!).  I washed them up and then cut along the seams.



Step 2: stuff pockets with Hershey Kisses and a bit of tissue paper.

Step 3: cut out a few paper hearts to decorate the pocket 


Step 4: tuck this little love note into each pocket or just write out:
Sending A pocket full of kisses your way to wish you a very happy Valentine’s Day! Love,

Step 5: send the pockets on their way and eat the leftover chocolate.

 
 

7 comments:

Leslie said...

this is a great idea....i need something quick and easy. I am afraid i did not even think about valentines for the kids! yikes.

Katelyn said...

Cute!

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

Very cute, and yes to eating the leftovers!

Emily said...

These are so cute and I love the part where you get to eat the leftovers!

Jess said...

Love love love this idea. Love it! :)

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

That's the cutest idea! I need to start saving my pockets!

Nen said...

great idea... i'll have to keep it in my memory banks for next year!

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs