February 08, 2012

In 4 months' time...

For 4 months, Ace has been in our life.  It feels as if he's been with us always.  A whole lot can happen from October to February and in four months' time...


~Both Ace and Sterling have aged significantly
~Bear has embraced his younger brother
~ I've learned that I'm still not a morning person, but I'll fake it
   as best I can 
~ I had a baby and was pissed at the way it went down
~ I had a baby and was more proud and in awe of myself, my 
   determination, and my strength than ever before in my life
~ I've missed the timeline on mailing some birthday cards


~ I started a new job
~ Ace learned to giggle
~ I turned 35
~ I have returned to making homemade yogurt
~ Bear has become a budding photographer under his
   mother's tutelage 


~ Bear understands that no good will come of it if he fools
   around with mama's camera when not being "tutelaged"



~ Ace has established his own unique place in this family
~ I've cried quite a bit, but don't cry for me
~ because of a bloggy friend, I've been exposed to good music 
   and excellent lip balm
~ because of a bloggy friend, Ace sleeps under
   the coziest of quilts (thank you again, Leslie!)


~ more than once, I've wished we had dental coverage
~ Champ has never complained about the many jobs he works
~ Bear's antics have brought me to my knees with laughter 
~ I know that believe still stands as my favorite word

11 comments:

Leslie said...

so much changes in a short amount of time....he is so precious with that hat on. i am so glad you are loving that quilt....and tickled to be mentioned in today's post. do you have a post somewhere on your yogurt making. i have wanted to do that

Devon said...

Look at those blue eyes! He is adorable!

I noticed you have on your sidebar that you dye your hair with Henna... I am very interested in that! Although my hair is dark, so I don't know if that would hinder the color - but perhaps when I start going gray! ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

A :) said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! He is so big and georgous! Are you by any chance making breast milk yogurt? I bought a yogurt maker with the intent of making it but I keep putting it off because I don't want to have a long "trial and error" time and waste a lot of milk. Id love to pick your brain if you have found success! Miss you guys!!

Colleen said...

Love that hat! He's getting so big! :)

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

Oh my word, do you ever make cute babies or what? Man oh man!!!! I hear you about the dental coverage!

smalltownme said...

I love his smile!

Emmy said...

Oh those pictures!! Not only is he is so so cute, and that hat is awesome, but girl you are doing good with your camera! Great pictures!

Mrs. Bird said...

Four months, wow! He is too cute!!! Um....I made the most awesome wrap/sling ever. I should make one....I'll email you:)

Lady Jennie said...

What a great and inspiring update!

Jenilee said...

his eyes are just gorgeous! great review of what you and your family have been up to lately :)

The Keierleber Characters said...

that b&w pic... wow! gorgeous!

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs