April 24, 2012

blogger changes

Hmmm, Blogger had been warning us bloggers that it was going to make some changes come April,  and here it is.  Although, as the reader, you probably don't know that all this behinds the scenes stuff is different.  Anyway... I'm sure it's easy to figure out (like why the heck can't I get my signature to go BELOW this post?!), but I certainly don't have any more time today to fool around with it. 

See you again once I have some moments to get acquainted with this new system (read: maybe not til next week).  Now let's see, can I post a picture easily...


all righty, well that's a good sign, isn't it?  Hmm, now where is the publish button?  Oh, I see it up there and if I click it...

8 comments:

Jess said...

Gah. It's almost exactly like a Wordpress dashboard layout, which I didn't like (so much that I moved back to blogger). I'm sure we'll get used to it eventually....

smalltownme said...

Cute picture! I've been using the "new" blogger for a while now -- there must have been an option to change early. I really like it.

Leslie said...

now that Bear is a boy after my own heart....we have so many shots of Mitchell dressed up!!!

Mrs. Bird said...

I hate change...too bad it's constant :)

Emmy said...

Oh totally agree! It is still throwing me off. I do like the true preview though.

Devon said...

I am not a huge fan of the change... it seems a bit complicated! I'm sure I'll get used to it - but it takes me so much longer to pull a post together!! Oh well!

Colleen said...

LOOOOVE the picture! Not too fond of the changes. Oh well, I guess you can't have everything...

Jenilee said...

I have to switch over to html mode, and then begin typing above my signature. then switch back to regular mode and finish my post. annoying but I haven't found any other way to do it!

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs