April 11, 2012

Picmonkey does Easter

Here I am looking at some laundry left over from Easter.  It's not even that much, but it presents a situation.  Namely, drying the clothes.  Dare I get in to it?  Maybe not today, but I will say that while circumstance caused our household to go dryer free, the end result has made us happy to be that much more energy efficient.  Is it efficient if no energy is used?  Anyway, I'll also be the first to tell you that there is a learning curve involved. 

Now you know I didn't do too much laundry over Easter, but I was busy doing all sorts of other lovely things.

~finally met those adorable newborns I've been itching to hold
~ made a yummy scallop recipe during Champ's FOURTH birthday party.  See the finished tomb on the table?  
~ got to visit with these guys again
~Peeps are from the same area in Pennsylvania as where I grew up.  It was about time that I took Pinterest's tip and made a wreath
~ traveled with the basically free sourdough starter I've been feeding for a month now.  It started as dehydrated bits and I've got it this far- there was no way I was leaving it behind.
~ I warned you.  This time it was for matchy matchy Easter outfits.  It's amazing what a sewing machine and container of dye can do
~Bear went on THREE egg hunts
~ As for the picture collage itself?  Well Picnik, my favorite photo editing spot, will be closing in a few days and I've been desperate to find an alternative.  Enter Picmonkey.  I have had e-mail contact with one of the program's developers and was thrilled to see what the site can (and eventually will) do..  If you are a Picnik fan, go check out Picmonkey.

And how was your Easter?

6 comments:

Aimee said...

looks like a lovely holiday all around! And I love picmonkey -- I traveled there from picnik as well, and I am very happy with it so far! :)

Katelyn said...

Glad you had a great Easter. We went to Santa Fe for our annual Lenten Meal at my godmother's, then an egg hunt at a friend's and one on Sunday with family. It was a great time! Last Easter I was announcing my pregnancy with Bailey....crazy!

thistlewoodfarm said...

I love Pic Monkey. So many options. And it sounds like an incredible Easter for you :)

Now I'm off to check out your wreath :)

blessings,
karianne

Emily said...

I love the family photo - so sweet! And I'm also glad to hear that there is a picnik alternative. I'm definitely going to check out picmonkey. Happy belated Easter!

Emmy said...

Glad you had a great Easter! And yes your outfits are very matchy :)

Devon said...

thanks for the tip about picmonkey! i wasn't sure what i was going to do after next week!!

matchy matchy outfits are cute!! i made dresses for me and eloise last summer (in july) and posted pics... i hope to do it again this summer!

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs