June 08, 2012

Wedding

See now, it's a good thing that I'm not a fancy big blog with thousands of followers and sponsors to keep me accountable; if that were the case, I would never be able to do what I am doing today.  Today I was planning on giving you a Montessori update on some of Bear's projects but...

I checked my in-box this morning to discover my Dad had sent a few wedding snapshots my way.  Since both Champ and I have been harrassed asked at every turn, by every possible person to cough up some wedding pictures, I switched gears for today's post.  

Without further ado...

                leading the way for the new Mr. and Mrs. W

                                              
       My wonderful father-in-law and P, a favorite groomsman of Bear's.  Can you guess why?!


 Ahh, what a good time.  

Did you find it odd that my Dad took pictures and was therefore, at the wedding?  Let me explain- I began dating Champ when his brother, this wedding's groom, was SIX!!!  Not only have I known D for what feels like eternity, my parents have too.  Weddings like this one show me how very blessed I am to have such a firm structure of family, and extended family.  It is a beautiful, and rare thing for sure.

*thanks for the pictures Dad*

8 comments:

mombians2be said...

Adorable!!

Jess said...

Aw, your family is too cute TJ!

smalltownme said...

You all look great!

Ms Bernardo said...

miss you!

Kate said...

These pictures melt my heart TJ! What fun you had. Loved seeing your fam!

Lady Jennie said...

Pretty!

Emmy said...

You look beautiful! Even with your tongue hanging out :)

Anonymous said...

For goodness sakes... WOWSER... what a great post and I love your dress and you are so beautiful. I never see pictures of you all dressed up... I mean... when do moms have time to dress up... I get it! Your family is so adorable... inside and out.

In other news... I know I haven't been blogging lately... because I have been busy with my little free library. Are you on facebook? If so, check out the library at https://www.facebook.com/LittleFreeLibrary1958.

-Napmom

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs