April 16, 2013

Beloved Boston

I would have left this go, but too many of you are worried and I can't put myself to bed just yet anyway.  I can confirm that Champ and I and our friends are ok.  All finished the Boston Marathon in honorable times (Champ and I spectated this year) and all enjoyed ourselves up until the moments we could not.  We had children along. It was intense.  We are ok.

I am grateful for our safety and heartbroken over what has happened.  I love Boston as fiercely as ever; may God bless over all those involved in the tragedy of today.  May God help us heal.  


8 comments:

Coffee Slut said...

I am shocked and saddened by what has happened ...and so very glad that you all are ok.

Jess said...

So glad to hear you and your friends are all okay. It all just seems so unreal.

The Keierleber Family said...

didn't know y'all were there! Glad y'all are ok! We're heading back next month!

The Keierleber Family said...

didn't know y'all were there! Glad y'all are ok! We're heading back next month!

The Keierleber Family said...

didn't know y'all were there! Glad y'all are ok! We're heading back next month!

The Keierleber Family said...

didn't know y'all were there! Glad y'all are ok! We're heading back next month!

Aimee said...

I'm so glad to hear you are all safe and well!

A :) said...

OMG I have been thinking about you guys constantly. So glad to see this post. Sending much love and so happy you guys are okay! <3

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs