October 08, 2013

Birthday season


Two.  It's not like it could catch me off guard- we've been celebrating his birthday for days (weeks!) now leading up to the big calendar turn.  I believe in looooonnnnngggg celebrations for birthdays.  I believe in celebrating no matter the age.  Most would think that it is only difficult when we become adults and the numbers begin to climb, but I beg to differ.  Celebrating Ace turning 2 was a larger struggle than me turning 37 in November will ever be.






"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."  - Pablo Casals

Happy, Happy Birthday Ace!!  You are loved and adored.  Always.

5 comments:

Nap Mom said...

Fabulous quote for a momentous occasion... just fabulous.

smalltownme said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful boy!

The Keierleber Family said...

Happy Birthday little man, and what a great quote!

And I wanted to let you know, though I haven't commented in months, that doesn't mean I haven't been reading. :) My internet was out for 8 months! While it was, I read on my phone, but my phone wouldn't let me login to blogger to comment. :)

Mrs. Bird said...

Happy Birthday, Ace!

Devon said...

I'm so behind! 2 already! yikes! looks like he had a blast!

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs