March 15, 2014

Winter humors me


I totally rode that blog break out, didn't I?  I plan on beginning back up next week; that is unless we get yet another snowstorm.  In that case, I plan on shoveling and building a few snowfolk.  And in the meantime, photos from our most recent snowstorm.  You aren't tired of looking at snow, are you?




Still not tired of it?  Cool.  I've got two more: happy dogs and freezing water.



What's with all the random winter pictures?  Well.. you kind of had to be there.  Let me just say that it's a joke between me and myself; involving eagerness in learning to use my 85mm lens, and distraction causing me to photography e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g in black and white (while thinking I had captured color).  A bursting reminder to self that I'm still keepin' it real.  Well done, TJ.   Seriously, you just had to be there.

enjoy your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs