June 15, 2014

Champ's Day



Oh Champ, it's Father's Day.  What to say, what to say?  Sure you have the leadership and organization skills I crave.  You know how to wash cloth diapers and you mow our grass with a manual reel lawn mower; how could I not have the biggest crush on you?  The biggie-being an amazing Papa to our boys- you exceed at.

But that sense of  humor?  That perverse, inappropriate, perfect trait of yours?  Case in point: how I had to edit the heck out of that photo up there to get all the food out of your mouth since it was the best pic I have of you since you NEVER let me take a good photo of you?  Yeah that.  I love that too.


                                     well, almost never

~Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars.~ 
 - Victor Hugo

Happy Father's Day.  xoxoxo
************************************************
And for you Dad:  You know that when it comes to boxing, I only side with Floyd Mayweather Jr .  He's waaaaaay more polarizing than I am, way richer too, but we share the same age (for a few months anyways), and the same sentiment regarding our Dads:

~I'm always going to love my father.~ 
- Floyd Mayweather Jr


(PS: don't get all into Floyd's past with Mayweather Sr.- just enjoy the moment, ok?!  Love you.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs