February 07, 2015

{52 Snapshots of Life}:Week 6 Create



Remember last week when I encouraged you to go check out "The Lazy Pitbull?"  Yeah well, I said that with good reason!  It's a charm of a pet blog with two features I particularly love.  The first is a weekly "Adopt-A-Bull" post- brilliant!  The second, "52 Snapshots of Life", is a weekly themed photo challenge open to all.

This week's theme is "Create".  Perfect!  Know why?  This week Bear brought home something he created for Huckle.  










Just for Huckle (Trot understood).  A pottery dog bowl he made in school.  Lovingly stamped with "HKL" and painted green: the color Bear thinks everyone loves as much as he does.  He's been talking about it for a while now, and this Friday the bowl was excitedly placed in Huckle's paws.  Huck is especially delighted in thinking that he now gets 2 meals back to back since his new (slightly smaller than the previous one) bowl is filled twice during a feeding time.  Good times for both him, and the boy who lovingly fills said bowl at breakfast and dinner.

It is all a bit precious, actually.  


video

Hey! Don't forget to enter the giveaway- you have until Tuesday.  Good luck and happy weekending!


8 comments:

Pawesome Cats said...

We love the green pottery bowl - green is our favourite colour!

T.J. said...

Green is beginning to grow on me too... since everything the child does needs to be in green!!! Thanks for coming to visit, Pawesome Cats :)

M. K. Clinton said...

That's great! We love green and handmade is extra special!

elizabeth said...

how fun! I like the green! :)

eli and Henri said...

So cute!

T.J. said...

I prefer orange, but in this household NOTHING NEGATIVE may be mentioned about beloved green ;)

Cascadian Nomads Bethany said...

This reminds me of my childhood- everything I made in school was always for my dog (and her favorite color was always the same as mine too!) What an awesome family you have!

T.J. said...

thanks for the compliment, Cascadian Nomads!

Post a Comment

At any given moment, if you're inspired to leave a comment, I'm inspired to smile :)

 
© Any Given Moment
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs